Accor to open 10 more Ibis
- Posted on Friday, 02 September 2016 12:06
- By Zac Erawan
Expanding from 11 Ibis budget hotels at present with another 10 hotels, AccorHotels is confident in their expansion plans in Thailand. Spurred by the competition who are introducing more budget hotels, Ibis hotels are backed by their consistent quality of service and global reach. Thailand is expecting an increase in foreign tourists this coming year along with hope for Thai tourism to rebound.
- The French hotel group plans to open 10 more Ibis hotels in Thailand by 2018.
- Hotel investors prefer budget hotels because they require less money and break even faster.
- This year, the Tourism Authority of Thailand forecast that Thailand would welcome more than 30 million foreign tourists, up from 29.8 million last year.
- Beyond the capital city, the beach resort destinations will see the rise of the 137-room ibis Styles Phuket Phokeethra (3Q2016), as well as other Accor group properties such as the 303-room Novotel Sriracha Marina Bay (2018) and 83-room So Sofitel Samui (2018/2019).
“The French hotel group plans to open 10 more Ibis hotels in Thailand by 2018, up from 11 at present with 2,461 rooms.”
Original Source: Accor to open 10 more Ibis
The following two tabs change content below.
Hotel Otaku. Hotel reviewer. Aspiring photographer. Xenodocheionologist.
Zac fuses his lifelong passions for 1. Beautiful Hotels & Resorts, 2. Thailand and 3. Website Design to bring NewThaiHotels to life, sharing the latest information on new and exciting luxury hotel openings in stunning tropical Thailand.