When you go on vacation you always want to check out the most popular tourist attractions, especially when you travel to another country. When you visit Paris you always want to go see the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre. However, I’m sure when visiting certain countries their are tourist attractions that not a lot of people are aware of. For example this article mentions how Bangkok is known for their markets and canals. However, most people don’t know about the Thai canals that lead into the city.
“Bang Krachao is worth visiting. This sleepy-sanctuary feels a world away from Bangkok with its high-rise modernity, endless malls and concrete canyons.”
(abstract 3W0XM68YZOUHJ9FPJVJ1AFHEAUTK1O 3HWRJOOET51GEDK3QUSKW5M4DHSESE A15JR89YUENFHY)(authorquote 37Y5RYYI0O4NXTDQVXDAWACPW54XSX 3MX2NQ3YC9TOEBD99354RJXJF465XP A1DCGB72N1UIPT)(keypoints 382GHPVPHRQSFA41L7A4RR7FDQ034Q 345LHZDEDXRTJSWAQF6OSF0VA0K3UE ANT2V756NAX5X)
Thailand possesses some wonderful resorts which you should consider for your next romantic getaway. Depending upon what you desire, you could opt for the majestic beaches that surround the Sarojin or maybe you’d rather get a taste of the nightlife by opting for Phuket. No matter which resort you may choose, expect world-class dining, various water sports from snorkeling and dining, or maybe just opt to take in the scenery from your lounge chair or room itself.
Read more: 6 of the most romantic resorts in Thailand
This article is about the most beautiful swimming pools located at resorts in Thailand. The list consists of seven swimming pools that tourists can experience first hand. They vary in shape, size, color, and location. One pool is high up on a skyscraper! Another is colored blood orange and looks out at a pristine beach! Still another extends out over a downward slope in the jungle. The pools are located in beach towns and cities, and are often located close to transportation and other destinations and amenities.
“After some intense sight-seeing, there’s no better way to relax and enjoy the sizzling Thai sunshine than with a refreshing dip in a stunning swimming pool — maybe even followed by a cheeky poolside cocktail if you’re lucky.”
(abstract 3LEG2HW4UEMDS8571OSIZLZE2BEF28 3PS7W85Z8Z10YH617JHOEWHF3S4T9F AY8VPTL7C9FHK)(authorquote 329E6HTMSV1DTCT46ZXKY8WBGM1K3Y 3HPZF4IVNMSYD1CYT9EEO3A2OFWCYB A1E5J6R70RF4LA)(keypoints 3Y40HMYLL0H3C65UK28ABBUDP85XUD 39L1G8WVWQQDAV5CORW4HDVYBJZ31Z A1X84CLJ7N1PLZ)
Veganism is becoming increasingly popular in the 21st century, and if you’re a vegan some hotels located in Thailand might be right just for you:
1) Evason Hua Hin – it has plant-based cuisine with fresh juices, nut milks and homemade jams.
2) Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai – there is a daily farmer’s parade where songs are sung.
3) Kata Rocks – very luxurious hotel where you can even learn how to cook vegan meals.
4) Mercure Koh Chang Hideaway – luxurious hotel filled with tofu and vegetables, as well as noodle dishes and spring rolls.
5) Paresa Resort Phuket – Many residents here follow a vegan diet, especially during the Phuket Vegetarian Festival.
6) Shangri La Chiang Mai – it is a very wealthy hotel filled with began meals, including noodle soup and fruit, etc.
7) Six Senses Yao Noi – This resort in particular is surrounded by plants and other fruit trees. It even offers a variety of vegan sorbets!
8) Sofitel Krabi Phokeethra Resort – They have meals like tofu stir fried with holy basil among other things.
9) Sofitel So Bangkok – Luxurious for vegans in particular because of the specialized vegan meals.
10) Soneva Kiri – Plenty of vegan meals to go around that can serve to your liking. It is one of the best-known resorts in the world!
Are you booking your plane ticket yet?
In “The Worst Hotel Design Flaws: There’s a Window in my shower..”, Christopher Elliot writes about hotel design flaws, and how it disrupts the privacy of family vacations. He explains the various reasons why architectural designs are important when building a hotel. He also talks about the alien and modern design structures for bedrooms that can make specific stays uncomfortable. He lists reasons why the hotel industry is not up to date with it’s current customer’s needs. Elliot concludes his article encouraging travelers to trust hotel chains to provide a basic and comfortable room structure with no hidden updates or unfortunate events.
Featured photo above: Siam Kempinski Bangkok
“If you’ve stayed in a resort with a design flaw, you might be wondering whether there’s any way to avoid doing so again. It turns out there is.”
(abstract 3OLZC0DJ8IE6ZQ5ZQ6IE4N9IT4NIVK 3STRJBFXOWQKFDPSBG8D45VW7Z0KT5 AI5WUWRSC37EM)(authorquote 35U0MRQMUI6GVCG2O1VJOK545DXVO3 3WRFBPLXRANGO2C1TEU2EK827WDN3J A3AD1WTZEZNFQW)(keypoints 388CL5C1RIM37QIL6KYNH2A12UOHLR 3DY46V3X3PHFCSTZ3XM9Z060U8W55V ASWCSRH05NVCT)