Veganism is becoming increasingly popular in the 21st century, and if you’re a vegan some hotels located in Thailand might be right just for you. Paul Eyers, who is the founder of Vegan Food Quest (https://www.veganfoodquest.com/) wrote about vegan luxury accommodation in Thailand for A Luxury Travel Blog and introduced the top ten hotels in the land of Smiles for vegan luxury.
1) Evason Hua Hin – it has plant-based cuisine with fresh juices, nut milks and homemade jams.
2) Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai – there is a daily farmer’s parade where songs are sung.
3) Kata Rocks – very luxurious hotel where you can even learn how to cook vegan meals.
4) Mercure Koh Chang Hideaway – luxurious hotel filled with tofu and vegetables, as well as noodle dishes and spring rolls.
5) Paresa Resort Phuket – Many residents here follow a vegan diet, especially during the Phuket Vegetarian Festival.
6) Shangri La Chiang Mai – it is a very wealthy hotel filled with began meals, including noodle soup and fruit, etc.
7) Six Senses Yao Noi – This resort in particular is surrounded by plants and other fruit trees. It even offers a variety of vegan sorbets!
8) Sofitel Krabi Phokeethra Resort – They have meals like tofu stir fried with holy basil among other things.
9) Sofitel So Bangkok – Luxurious for vegans in particular because of the specialized vegan meals.
10) Soneva Kiri – Plenty of vegan meals to go around that can serve to your liking. It is one of the best-known resorts in the world!
Are you booking your plane ticket yet?